From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of
Ingo Janetzki
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 11:54 AM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: AIO Fix

Andy Grobb schrieb:

> This fixed a Bug in connection with TELETEXT Patch 0.6.2, even if no
> TELETEXT=1 is compiled !!!!
> The Bug created "Artefakte" by jumping with green/yellow Button in Replay
> Mode (Recordings,DVD and SVCD).
>
> Andy

I also observed this behaviour. Additionally, the response time to
presses on the remote control (e.g. fast forward/backward, pause,
start, yellow, green) in replay mode is very poor compared to raw vdr.
Usually, there are 1 - 2 seconds until vdr reacts. Raw vdr takes only
some tenths of a second.

Does this patch fixes the above problems, too? (Unfortunately, I'm in
the office at the moment, so I can't check by myself.)
Bye, Ingo

--
* Ingo Janetzki                                Phone: +49-6221-1486-12 *

Home | Main Index | Thread Index