[vdr] Re: bug in vcd patch?

On 31.07.02 at 09:32 toni poschner wrote:

>morning togehter....
>i have run across a problem..... with the vcd patch.... maybe some people
>encountered the same problem....
>

>watching svcds works fine until i take my custom made ones made with
>tosvcd
>and vcdimager.... fast forward and backward doesnt work.... they jump to
>the
>beginning of the svcd.... i got artefacts, video and sound are not synced
>and
>it runs not smooth (it ruckels.. *g*).... playing the same svcds on a
>standalone player works fine....
>
>does anyone have an idea?
>
>greetings ralf

This is interesting because it worked until v1.0.3 flawlessly with the same
progs on my pc. After some short tests yesterday i think there has
something
changed in the recorded stream because my old recordings are working
without
failure with the same VDR-Box but the new ones,from vdr 1.0.4, corrected
and
demultiplexed with PVAStrumento (different versions) to .mpv and .mpa,
muxed
with bbmpeg (avi2mpeg2) and made as an SVCD with tosvcd (0.83 0.84) doesn't

play on my VDR-Box with vdr 1.0.4 with different driver versions. The next
step is
to downgrade to vdr 1.0.3 to make a cross check.
Maybe there is a failure in bbmpeg but this is the very same version i used
with
vdr1.0.3.

Someone a hint?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index