Von: Bernd Hoose [mailto:bernd@hoose.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2002 16:11
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: AW: AW: Re: Neutrino Stream catching ?

As I know, until now there is no replayfunktion with the Neutrino.
I use one from my cousin and in the Neutrino Websites always talking
about replaying via Mplayer and so.

But in the "to do list" of Neutrino they say (theoretically - no program
yet).

Have a look at
http://dbox2.elxsi.de/index-dbox2.html   Features

So who beginns to write???