[vdr] Re: bug in vcd patch?

Hi.

I don't what version of AIO you use, nor if it is related, but you might
want to try the fix that Andy Grob posted some days ago for AIO>1707 (see
below): it fixed my problems for ffwnd/frwnd when playing vdr recording (not
VCDs).

Cheers.

---------------------------
Here is a Fix for AIO 17.07 !!!

in dvbapi.c :

Lock();
     if ((readIndex = backTrace.Get(playDir == pdForward)) < 0)
        readIndex = writeIndex;
     cRingBufferFrame::Clear();
     still_time = 0;
     SPUdecoder.Empty();
-  //   CHECK(ioctl(videoDev, VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
-  //   CHECK(ioctl(audioDev, AUDIO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
+     CHECK(ioctl(videoDev, VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
+     CHECK(ioctl(audioDev, AUDIO_CLEAR_BUFFER));
     }
  if (!Block) {
     blockInput = blockOutput = 0;
     backTrace.Clear();
     Unlock();
     }

This fixed a Bug in connection with TELETEXT Patch 0.6.2, even if no
TELETEXT=1 is compiled !!!!
The Bug created "Artefakte" by jumping with green/yellow Button in Replay
Mode (Recordings,DVD and SVCD).

Andy
---------------------------

>From: "sschmidt" <sschmidt@physik.hu-berlin.de>
>To: vdr@linuxtv.org
>Subject: [vdr] Re: bug in vcd patch?
>Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 08:49:23 +0200

>On 31.07.02 at 09:32 toni poschner wrote:
>
> >morning togehter....
> >i have run across a problem..... with the vcd patch.... maybe some people
> >encountered the same problem....
> >

> >watching svcds works fine until i take my custom made ones made with
> >tosvcd
> >and vcdimager.... fast forward and backward doesnt work.... they jump to
> >the
> >beginning of the svcd.... i got artefacts, video and sound are not synced
> >and
> >it runs not smooth (it ruckels.. *g*).... playing the same svcds on a
> >standalone player works fine....
> >
> >does anyone have an idea?
> >
> >greetings ralf
>
>This is interesting because it worked until v1.0.3 flawlessly with the same
>progs on my pc. After some short tests yesterday i think there has
>something
>changed in the recorded stream because my old recordings are working
>without
>failure with the same VDR-Box but the new ones,from vdr 1.0.4, corrected
>and
>demultiplexed with PVAStrumento (different versions) to .mpv and .mpa,
>muxed
>with bbmpeg (avi2mpeg2) and made as an SVCD with tosvcd (0.83 0.84) doesn't
>
>play on my VDR-Box with vdr 1.0.4 with different driver versions. The next
>step is
>to downgrade to vdr 1.0.3 to make a cross check.
>Maybe there is a failure in bbmpeg but this is the very same version i used
>with
>vdr1.0.3.
>
>Someone a hint?

Affichez, modifiez et partagez gratuitement vos photos en ligne: