[vdr] Re: bug in vcd patch?

>Hi.
>
>I don't what version of AIO you use, nor if it is related, but you might
>want to try the fix that Andy Grob posted some days ago for AIO>1707 (see
>below): it fixed my problems for ffwnd/frwnd when playing vdr recording
>(not
>VCDs).
>
>Cheers.

You are right. It's the AIO17.07 and i also know of the fix but this
doesn't solve
the SVCD Problem. But i will test this night. Maybe i have overseen
something,
i hope.
Such testing is a little bit time expensive and it would really help if
someone can
help me out with parallel tests to verify that i doesn't do something wrong.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index