[vdr] MP3-Patch Bugs

I just wanna post a few (minor) problems I have with this nevertheless great patch:

1.) When changing volume while playing, the voume bar is shown although there is already the progress bar of the played song.

2.)Sometimes, when a song has finished playing, the sound of the current TV channel does not return, it remains mute.

3.) When MPlayer has been running directly before playing a song, VDR crashes.

4.) Sometimes VDR crashes while I browse the mp3 directory.

Matthias
WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht!  http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index