[vdr] How to send second audio pid to sound card?

(sorry for the html mail)

Dave,

I have tried to do this, but it doesn't work for me. I have tried also to
modify pesdump.c changing DMX_PES_OTHER for DMX_PES_AUDIO in the pes filter,
then I see that when vdr is active I can't start getting the stream as AUDIO
(I can as OTHER, but the conversion pes2aud_es don't works).

If I stop vdr, then I can get AUDIO for the two audio PIDs, and correctly
convert them with pes2aud_es, but only with DMX_PES_AUDIO. (only for the
time the CW is active).

Any other sugestion?

Javier

>Assuming the second audio is MPEG audio - you can try the following command
>whilst VDR is playing the video and first audio over the DVB card:
>
>pesdump APID2 | pes2aud_es | mpg123 -
>
>Where pesdump is available from http://www.linuxstb.org and pes2aud_es is
>from the DVB driver.
>
>If you have problems, then you should remove APID2 from your channels.conf
>- to make sure that VDR isn't doing anything with that stream.
>
>I'ld be interested to know if this works.
>
>Dave.

Únase al mayor servicio mundial de correo electrónico:
http://www.hotmail.com/es

Home | Main Index | Thread Index