[vdr] Re: [tosvcd] broken pipe

At 15:04 02.08.02 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi there!
>Some time ago, Gernot Weber has a problem with tosvcd 0.5 and a brocken
>pipe to yuvscaler
>(http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/2002/04-2002/msg00157.html).
>
>Now i've the some problem with suse 7.3 and tosvcd 0.6.
>Did anybody resolve this problem?
>
>thnx,
>Matthias Schröder
Hi,
I solved this problem by changing the source of tosvcd.c: use an absolute
path to /tmp in the createpipe-command. I have set-up a ramdisk an mount
this to /tmp/ramdisk to speed up all a ver little bit.
By the way: is it possible to break a running conversion and resume later?
My vdr-machine is rather slow and it takes very long to convert videos...
Hope this helps
Jürgen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index