[vdr] Re: show progress of convertion?

vdr@linuxtv.org schrieb am 04.08.02 15:18:39:
> On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 15:11:08 +0200, Matthias Raus wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >when I convert a recording with tosvcd in a console, it shows how far the convertion has proceeded, which is quite nice. Now, as I have managed to get automatic convertion running, I would like to add a line in my commands.conf that gives out the progress of the convertion on my VDR screen.
> >Do you think this is possible?
> if you can get tosvcd to get its output to a file you can 'tail -n 1
> filename' and you'll get the last line of the file

Thank you, that is a helpful hint; tosvcd creates a logfile with every transcoding, so the last line of this file shall be displayed. I got it working, but there is one problem: The name of the logfile is dependent on the file to convert, so I don't know what to write in my commands.conf...
To solve this problem, I would like tosvcd to create a logfile with a predefined name, e.g. "mops.log"; do you have an idea how this can be achieved?

Die witzigsten E-Mail-Adressen der Welt! 15 tolle Domains zur Auswahl!
Jetzt auswahlen unter http://digitaledienste.web.de/MyAdress/?mc=021102

Home | Main Index | Thread Index