[vdr] Re: mp3 OSD

Am Montag, 5. August 2002 21:09 schrieben Sie:

> You don't feed a signal to the DVB card? This may be the cause.
> Try to set the BackgroundMode to Black in the setup menu.

So I imply this isn't normal behavior. Have to learn to patch ;o)
switch to black doesn't help.

> > Another thing I fight with is the mplayer.sh script. The default one dont
> > seem to be very usefull. I don't have understood the whole
> > mplayer-DVB-out stuff, mostly have problems with correct aspect-ratio
> > (the scale/expand/dvbscale-stuff and how they depend on each other)
>
> Yes, the example script isn't good. This is because I cannot use
> MPlayer myself as my CPU is too slow. I know that there is a more
> sophisticated version out on the net, but I lost the link.

will do some search and look at it.

> > Any hint on some FM to learn how to patch (want to try the AIO-Patch).
>
> Try http://home.t-online.de/home/hubertus.sandmann/
Thanks for that ... really easy ....

Now I ran in a little problem, maybe have a quick hint ? (vdr-1.0.4 and AIO)

Error:

ca52.h:6:29: warning: No include path in which to find a52dec/mm_accel.h
ca52.h:7:24: warning: No include path in which to find a52dec/a52.h
g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DREMOTE_KBD
-DMP3SUPPORT -DHAVE_SNDFILE -DMPLAYER -DUSE_AIO -I../DVB/ost/include config.c
In file included from dvbapi.h:104,
                 from config.h:18,
                 from config.c:10:
ca52.h:6:29: a52dec/mm_accel.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
ca52.h:7:24: a52dec/a52.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
make: *** [config.o] Fehler 1

Which to use ? ffmpegs or should I download from somewhere and copy it into
vdr-dir ?
Maybe I have to RTFM ;)

Thanks a lot

Greets steffen
Computer are like air conditioners: They stop working properly if you open
windows!
-------------------             http://ixi.thepenguin.de