[vdr] Re: AW: Perhaps you lost my message...

Luca Merega wrote:
> I knew this possibility, but I use a SSH connection to control my VDR
> and I was wondering if I could control it with a keyboard.
> Here is the scenario:
> On my primary PC I have Win2K professional
> On my VDR I have SuSE 7.3. No keyboard, no mouse, no monitor. Only my TV
> on the DVB out plug and a network camble.
> My VDR and my primary PC are connected via LAN.
> I would like to run my VDR using the daemon mode and control it using my
> home PC.
> That's it.
I've written a small VB program to control a vdrmachine from my laptop
via wireless lan into svdrp port. Just click and go. If you like I could
upload it to my homepage. It's for personal use, so don't expect
wonders... ;-)) but it works..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index