[vdr] Re: AW: Perhaps you lost my message...

On Tuesday 06 August 2002 10:06, Luca Merega wrote:
> [...]

Why would you want to do that ? Is it because you want to use the secure
shell for more than one task (i.e. controlling the VDR) ?

Ever thought about a second SSH connection to vdr then ?

You could also start vdr in normal mode using the "screen" command to
accomplish that. (man screen)

Maybe I just don't get the point, but what other advantage does "vdr -d" give
to you other than (non-)blocking your SSH session ?

JM2˘

- --
with best regards
- ---
Karsten Mueller
Softwaredevelopment / Keyaccount Manager
RATIO Entwicklungen GmbH
Admiralitaetstr. 59
20459 Hamburg
Email: mailto:kmu@ratio.de