[vdr] Re: OT? Powering remotes

Hi,

I always use rechargeable batteries on all my remotes. I recently bought
some FRIWO 1800 mAh AA sized accus which "live" almost as long as my
prior used normal batteries did. Of course the lifetime of a batterie
heavily depends on usage (and model) of the RC unit. Some older RCs
aren't even capable of using rechargeable batteries at all.

My experiences in using accus have benn throughout positive so far.

JM2C
--
with best regards
---

Christian Berger wrote:
> Servus
>
> Does anyone have a good idea for powering a remote? I've tried a product
> named "Varta ALKALINE Extra Longlife". Well it looked good at first, but
> then one of the modules started to leak. This doesn't seem to be
> acceptable.
>
> Servus
>   Casandro

Home | Main Index | Thread Index