[vdr] suggestions for vdr

I have a (I think) very simple and a IMHO more complicated
suggestion for VDR

1. In Navigation with Keypad the "8" jumps to the next cut
so I can check if the cut was allright. It would be nice,
if, after jump to the last cut, preesing "8" again, could jump
to the end (wich is in my oppinion) also a "cut" wich I have
to check for timing...

2. It needs some time until I have a chance to sit down and
cut some films. In most cases then I have to cut 5 or more films.
I can set the marks for the first one, start cutting, in the mean time
I can cut the next one but then: I have to wait for finishing the first
before I can start cutting the second..
With fewer words: Whats about a "cutting-queue" ? So I can do
more usefull things but sitting in front of my TV and waiting for
the green bar saying "Cut complete"...

greetings,

U.W.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index