[vdr] Re: Real Live Meeting August 17th

> > but a good estimated starting time could be saturday noon.
> Sounds good. What about the infrastructure? And will we have sight to the
> south and enough space for a couple of dishes? ;-)

i don.t know. i don.t even know if we have internet access there!
uahhhh! hope someone brings his gprs mobile phone ... *g*

i don.t know if your question was serious, but i also thought of
bringing a dish.... so if someone needs one - let me know...

cu there!

servus hannes!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index