[vdr] Re: Real Live Meeting August 17th

On Wednesday 14 August 2002 13:00, Johannes Schoeller wrote:
> > > but a good estimated starting time could be saturday noon.
> >
> > Sounds good. What about the infrastructure? And will we have sight to the
> > south and enough space for a couple of dishes? ;-)
>
> i don.t know. i don.t even know if we have internet access there!
> uahhhh! hope someone brings his gprs mobile phone ... *g*

I could bring a wireless AP and two pcmcia cards if that helps. Not sure, if I
will bring my VDR with me or not  ....

Andreas
--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index