[vdr] Re: Huppauge DVB-s nexus and its remote with lirc and vdr

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alessandro Pasotti" <apasotti@isoleborromee.it>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 3:19 PM
Subject: [vdr] Huppauge DVB-s nexus and its remote with lirc and vdr

> Hi all,
>
> I'm desperately trying to make my nexus go , I am a newbie so
mind-(con)fusion is at the maximum level:

[...]
> Aug 15 21:00:32 localhost kernel: dvb: ircommand = 80000020
> Aug 15 21:00:32 localhost kernel: dvb: ircommand = 00000020

Hmm, there ist some reaction on your keypresses, so reception & decoding of
the ir signals seems to work.

Do you have the right "names" for the keys in the etc/lircd.conf ? VDR
expect some fixed strings like "Up", "Down", "Menu" etc. there (see the VDR
manual and config.c for details)

Where do you get that config file from (etc/lircd.conf) ?

Did you try mode2 and irw as described at
http://www.lirc.org/html/install.html#testing ? (while VDR isn't running)
What do they say when you press some keys on the remote?

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index