[vdr] Re: problems with dvd navigation and "Herr der Ringe"

vdr@linuxtv.org schrieb am 19.08.02 09:45:08:
> Hello,
> since i have my DVD "Herr der Ringe" I am faced with
> problems in the DVD navigation.
> Playback is wonderfull, exept the sound. It is sometime
> louder und sometimes very quiet, but this is not the real
> problem.
>
> When I try to change a scene in the scences menu, I am only
> able to select some of them, but most of the time the cursor
> is vanished and then vdr crashes.
>
> Does anybody have the same problem and knows how to work
> around?
>
> It doesn't change anything, if vdr + AIO 17.07 or vdr +
> 14.08 is used.
> Everytime the same problem.

Hi,

I just want to state that i have exactly the same problem as you desribed it. in addition to that, VDR sometimes refuses to start the DVD at all and returns - after some time of black screen - to the TV picture.
Different DVDs, such as Pulp Fiction, run smoothly.

Greetings

Matthias
Ortsunabhängig und flexibel! Verwalten Sie all Ihre E-Mail-Adressen
weltweit mit WEB.DE FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021126

Home | Main Index | Thread Index