[vdr] Plugins the right way to go??

	Hi you all,

	As far as I understood, we can put plugins in VDR, right?? I'm using a
pretty old version now. But I'm wondering...

	I read an article in "IEEE Spectrum" about the digital "Hubbub". It's
the nickname given to a box capable of storing, displaying and
streaming multimedia contents. VDR is a great application, but I feel
it becomes very complicated. I have no idea how complicated it would
be, but could VDR evolve in the direction of a client/server "networked
multimedia platform", where one of the clients uses the
OSD/Keyboard/LIRC???

	I don't know if there is a specification for such an interface in MHP,
but I think it's the way to go...

	I hope my remarks can be of any use for somebody, if I'm out of topic,
please tell me.

	Regards

			ben
-