[vdr] Re: Performance needs for timeshift with budget card

Hi,

this is a followup to a message I sent a few weeks ago. I promised to
post my results, here we go.

> But as I want to build a IBM/Cyrix 233 MHz VDR for my parents, I'm
> interested in your results. Please post if a 586/200 MHz has enough
> power ...

I'm sorry to tell you that I never tried to build the VDR with a budget
card because I could get 2 cheap full featured cards. This system (Intel
P200 nonMMX, 64 MB EDO RAM, Intel FX Chipset) can do timeshift without
problems, but I guess you knew that already...

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index