[vdr] VDR developer version 1.1.7

Hello Klaus,
I really like vdr and appreciate the work you put in it, so this shall express a wish
I have,
and is not meant as a demand.
What I miss most in this version for every day use, is the remote control.
I don't have a RCU, and lirc doesn't work any more.
Oh I forgot to say that I use the NEWSTRUCT branch of the driver.
I just tried, with some help from Holger, the new input system,
and he said it would be rather easy, to implement that in vdr.
The most important things are in the new evtest.c.
So only a wish ...
Jörg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index