[vdr] Re: feature suggestion

Guido Fiala

> It happens that one watches live and does'nt think about
> recording when you
> see something intersting and you try to go back with the
> <cursor-left> until
> you realize it's live ;-)

What happens quite often to me is that i try to press <cursor-down> to
pause something but unintentionally switch the channel :)

> Don't know if this is new - but how about a in-memory "live"
> buffer of the
> actual watched stream. That way you can zap back if there was
> something
> interesting and watch it again.
> Additional it would be possible to start a recording
> including the buffered
> data or simply flush the buffer into a kind of "snapshot" -
> of course simply
> in native vdr format.

I would really like such a feature. Also the time-shifting could be
simplified (i.e. Automatically switch to the "record watching" mode
after someone does "Menu->Red")

Cu Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index