[vdr] Playback with VGA card and record th the same time?

I have a VGA card with a TV Out, connected to my TV. I watch divx
through the VGA card, because it is much faster than the playback with
the DVB card.
Now if I could watch the VDR recordings also with the VGA card, I could
record a movie and watch it (timeshift) or watch a other recorded movie
at the same time.
But how do I get the playback on my VGA card (I use only console, no X)?
And if I record a movie, I can not playback a other one, because VDR
says recording in process. That's right, if I want to watch it on my DVB
card.

Marco Balle

Home | Main Index | Thread Index