[vdr] Re: Real Live Meeting August 17th (follow up)

Ulrich Petri wrote:
 >I (and i'm sure many others) really would like to "hear" what was spoken
 >of in the meeting. And i really don't mind if it's english or german.

It was a lovely summer day at a very nice place ("Biergarten"). I really
enjoyed meeting a lot of the active developers, connecting faces and
personaliteis to the names (about 20 altogether).
There were a lot of interesting subjects talked about, but not in a
conference like manour, no agenda or protocol. Always several
discussions between people that happened to sit close together at this
moment. For a great part not or only remotly connected to vdr or dvb.

So I guess nobody will be able to really give a sum up.
(Maybe somebody put some pictures on the net?)

Hope that gave a bit of an impression.

Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index