[vdr] Re: Real Live Meeting August 17th (follow up)

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 10:46:59PM +0200, M. Fiegert wrote:

> conference like manour, no agenda or protocol. Always several
> discussions between people that happened to sit close together at this
> moment. For a great part not or only remotly connected to vdr or dvb.

We talked about some vdr-scipts you wrote (MP3 and something
like Mastertimer). Would it be possible to share your work
with us not so talented coders.

Tnx Peter

	Peter Ahlert			petera@gmx.net
==== We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile ====