[vdr] Re: i am very frusted....

> pavinstrumento doesnt work for me... i have to install wine to run it... but
> my space left on my hd devices is limitied... but what do you mean by correct
> vdr files? is something wrong with them?

For vdr there is nothing wrong with it, but when you cut the recordings vdr does
not adjust the video and audio part. Also some errors in the dvb-stream can
cause that problem. This is the reason that the encoder tools to get out of sync
( afaik ). Pvastrumento and ds.jar are correcting these "problem zones".
Bye
Helmut

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@helmutauer.de