[vdr] Re: i am very frusted....

Am Donnerstag, 22. August 2002 14:19 schrieben Sie:
> toni poschner wrote:
>

> I've posted a small howto about converting VDR recordings to SVCDs a
> while ago which is based simply on linux tools. I think you could find
> it in the mailing list archive.
>
> The main problem I've experienced so far is to get the correct audio
> video delay from the .vdr files (cut or uncut made no difference here).
> Since some bugs were corrected newer versions of mplex (in the driver
> sources) work better here. However if you still get odd values it's
> always a good try to take numbers in the range of 300..500 ms when
> remuxing streams.
>
> HTH
> Thomas

hi thomes, i ve downloaded them ;).... and adapt and try them at home.....
hmmm after muxing the v/a streams i ve got delays in sound and video of 2 or
3 seconds.... so my first thougt was mplex is broken....

greetings ralf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index