[vdr] AW: Re: i am very frusted....

password??? - thats new - a few day ago i dowloaded the latest ds.jar
the programmer sometimes writes on dvbforum.de/digitalrecording - maybe some infos there

> to correct the vdr files before encoding.
> Unfortunately I do not know a way to automate this process.

pvas has a commandline version and with wine and the static linked version it can be used with linux
i use pvas with windows - right click on the vdr-file(s), select dest., all further  is done by a vbs script thats generates the file needed by pvas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index