[vdr] Who has full EPG on RTL, RTL II and/or Vox?

Hi,

today I got a contact to the responsible technician of Vox for the EPG and the
Teletext. We discussed the failure of both at last weekend.

While we were talking about this topic he told me that Vox (and RTL/RTL II)
is paying for displaying not only the title name, but a short summary and the
names of the actors and many more in the EPG. When I look into the EPG of all
three channels I can currently find not a single film with a description, only
the title is displayed.

Is there anybody who has a full description of allmost all films on RTL, RTL
II and Vox in his EPG? Perhaps someone can compare the VDR behaviour with a
stand alone digital sat receiver? Am I simply using wrong settings/service IDs
in my channels.conf? Here's a short cut off:

RTL:12188:h:0:27500:163:104:105:0:12003
Sat.1:12480:v:0:27500:1791:1792:34:0:46
VOX:12188:h:0:27500:167:136:0:0:12060
RTL2:12188:h:0:27500:166:128:68:0:12020

On Sat 1 e.g. I have a "full EPG" for most films, as told on Vox, RTL and RTL
II currently only the title.

I will stay in touch with the guy at Vox, but I would like to know that's not
my end which fails before they do major adjustments with their uplink.

Best regards,
  _cooper_
 LinVDR - The Digital Linux Videorecorder               http://www.linvdr.org

Home | Main Index | Thread Index