[vdr] RGB out problems

Hi all,

new to the list and an old(?) question: I just have soldered a RGB cable to
connect J2 to my TV set via scart. I also have the problem with the
unsynced picture on the TV, like others. But I don't have any solution for
this. I

o rechecked the cable: R, G, B, Ground, +5V (via 47 Ohms) and CVBS ( to Pin
20 ) are all connected to my female scart connector and checked via a
continuity checker.
o used a working cable for the connection to the TV (works with RGB, since
my DVD player works this way)
o plugged and unplugged antenna cable on the TV

CVBS output directly from the card (Rev 1.3) works flawlessly.

Any hints? I am depairin' slowly... :-P

Greetins Sven.

--
Sven Fischer -- Moitzfeld 47, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
                Tel.: +49-(0)2204-480985 Fax.: +49-(0)89-244310437

Home | Main Index | Thread Index