[vdr] Speicherzugriffsfehler

Hi,

when I play the DVD "Herr der Ringe" I encounter the following problem
(haven't tested it with many other DVDs):

When I choose DVD in the VDR menu, for a while nothing happens (black
screen). On the console there is:

Using djbfft for IMDCT transform
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss.so.2 for DVD acces
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss.so.2 for DVD acces

Sometimes the DVD starts then, but very often VDR returns to the main
menu and often crashes then. On the console, there is

Speicherzugriffsfehler

as output. I am using hdparm -d1 -X34 for my Toshiba M1612 DVD-Rom;  my
system is a Celeron 433 with SuSE 7.3 professional and standard kernel.

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks a lot

Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index