[vdr] Re: Speicherzugriffsfehler

Matthias Raus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I play the DVD "Herr der Ringe" I encounter the following problem
> (haven't tested it with many other DVDs):

Hi,

same problem here. Same kernel :-/

Andreas Schultz promised to have a look already on the DVD (Enya title).
He also posted instructions for reporting DVD problems. Title:
"HOWTO: debug dvd problems" from 19.8.

Would it be worthwile to collect DVD problems (to avoid buy&crash) ?

My known problems:

  o Patterson & Findus : Crashes in Menu, DVD unviewable
  o Herr der Ringe:
       - Often crashes in menu
       - 1 play try out of 5 successful
       - Enya title does not play (blocking artefacts, stuttering)

--
Thomas Mohr - tom23@web.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index