[vdr] Re: Doc on developer versions of VDR?

Hi,

an hardware MPEG-decoder with brilliant tv-out. Together with a Nova you can
get timeshift capability for less money than a DVB-S/Nova system.

But as mentioned in the previous mails - currently highly experimental !!
Stefan.

> Joerg Riechardt schrieb:
>
> >Andreas Schultz wrote:
> >

> >>existing, but highly experimental, not formaly released:
> >>- dxr3 (Andreas Schultz, Stefan Schluenss, et al)
> >>

> >Hello Andreas,
> >
> >I am very interested in getting that plugin.
> >

> Dumb question: what is dxr3?
>
> Thomas

http://www.gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index