[vdr] Re: Doc on developer versions of VDR?

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Stefan Schluenss wrote:

> Hi,
>
> an hardware MPEG-decoder with brilliant tv-out. Together with a Nova you can
> get timeshift capability for less money than a DVB-S/Nova system.

That's what I want to do. Besides I use Nova-T and we don't have full
cards for terrestial broadcast.

> But as mentioned in the previous mails - currently highly experimental !!

What kind of experimental? What does work? What works sometimes? And what
doesn't work?

Does it work with only one Nova card and the dxr3?

  Marko Myllymaa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index