[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Howto compile in CDDB-Support

Hi,

if you start playing the songs, you WILL see the titles and artist!
However, I would also be interested in geeting this to work. My 'dream'
is that everytime I insert an Audio-CD, VDR uses a script to connect to
the internet, fetch the data and store them, and then disconnects from
the net.

Wouldn't this be a fine solution? Actually, I have to say I got stuck
(with hubertus' instructions) at the same point as you are now. Any
progress in achieiving this would interest me!

Matthias

Christof Soehngen schrieb:

>Hello again,
>
>though CDDB-support is now compiled in (forgot MP3=1), it doesn't work
>(like Hubertus Sandmann states for his installation guide, too).
>If I call /video/cddb.sh by hand from shell, it works, song-data is
>fetched from the web and placed in /var/lib/cddb.
>
>But in VDR I see only track01.wav ...
>
>Regards, Christof

Home | Main Index | Thread Index