[vdr] Problems with cMenuTextItem

Hello,

I am trying to make a patch, so I can see some file
information within the recordings menu.

All I want is to have some formated output within a menu

Title:        xxxxxxxxxx

Lifetime:   50

  File                  Size in Bytes
001.vdr           1.212.233.422
summary.vdr             32.545

I tried this with several cMenuTextItem like
Add(new cMenuTextItem(tr("Title"), 1, Line, Setup.OSDwidth -
2);
since a tab does not work within a menu.

But whatever I try no more than 14 cMenuTextItem are
displayed.
Is there a known problem with the maximum amount of
cMenuTextItems in a single menu?
Is this the best solution, or what would be the best to
display a formated text, since "\t" does not work?

BTW:
* Does anybody know, what format string I have to use when
displaying struct stat.st_size? This seems to be a off_t
type, and if I use sprintf(strBuffer, "%d",
file_info.st_size) I am getting a warning.
* Does anyone how how to get the formated text
"1.234.234.234" from a number?

Thanks for any help
Gerhard
Das ist ein Service von austria.com