[vdr] Re: Problems with cMenuTextItem

Gerhard Steiner wrote:
> * Does anybody know, what format string I have to use when
> displaying struct stat.st_size? This seems to be a off_t
> type, and if I use sprintf(strBuffer, "%d",
> file_info.st_size) I am getting a warning.

Is off_t unsigned?
Then you would have to use %u.

> * Does anyone how how to get the formated text
> "1.234.234.234" from a number?

see man printf:

       '      For decimal conversion (i, d, u, f, F,  g,  G)  the
              output  is  to  be grouped with thousands' grouping
              characters if the locale information indicates any.
              Note  that  many  versions of gcc cannot parse this
              option and will issue a warning.   SUSv2  does  not
              include %'F.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index