[vdr] Re: Firewire "Drive Dock"

Thats cool.  How is firewire support in linux?  I went
to http://www.linux1394.org/ and ascertained that it
was pretty good.

Does anyone use a portable firewire drive, would this
work the same?  I was going to get one the same size
of my large drive and just copy it to the firewire
external drive and then edit everything on my faster
computer, but don't know if that would work/what
firewire external drive to get.

Thanx,
Stan