Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Markus Struck
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. August 2002 19:20
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: LCD-Display

Hi again,

Afaik "modding" the lcd is a bit difficult and the EL-foil needs an
inverter and has just a limited lifetime. The blue modules from
Electronic Assembly have less powerconsumption and you don't need to
modify these. In my eyes it is better to buy one without modding a
yellow/green one.

At least there is one person using a 4x40 LCD with the AIO (lcd-patch)
and he just told me there is no problem with it (thx to Axel Gruber for
the info).

Looks like you've found a very big LCD on that picture that you postet.
http://www.lcd-module.de/deu/pdf/doma/blueline.pdf shows the "normal"
size LCDs with the dimensions printed as well (hope you have a
pdf-reader...)

Btw: prices from www.schuricht.de
4x20 BlueLine will cost about 89,90 EUR, the 4x40 133,40 (t)EURo. 4x20
green/yellow is about 81,00 EUR and 4x40 about 83,20 EUR

I've just written an email to lcd-module.de demanding a price list. I
hope there will be an answer and I'll post it here as well - if someone
is interested in it.

Bye

Markus Struck

PS: greetings to everyone on EFnet - #linuxdvb!