[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: LCD-Display

Hello Markus,

* Markus Struck <markus.struck@gmx.de> [27-08-02 19:19]:
> Afaik "modding" the lcd is a bit difficult and the EL-foil needs an
> inverter and has just a limited lifetime. The blue modules from
> Electronic Assembly have less powerconsumption and you don't need to
> modify these. In my eyes it is better to buy one without modding a
> yellow/green one.

You are right, but ii i buy a 4x20 it costs 30 EUR(complete with all
cables...), to mod it, it will cost 10 EUR the complete costs are
40-50 EUR and this is cheaper as buy a blue display.

> At least there is one person using a 4x40 LCD with the AIO (lcd-patch)
> and he just told me there is no problem with it (thx to Axel Gruber for
> the info).

thx, for that info.

> Looks like you've found a very big LCD on that picture that you postet.
> http://www.lcd-module.de/deu/pdf/doma/blueline.pdf shows the "normal"
> size LCDs with the dimensions printed as well (hope you have a
> pdf-reader...)

The lcd from reichelt has the same dimensions.

> Btw: prices from www.schuricht.de
> 4x20 BlueLine will cost about 89,90 EUR, the 4x40 133,40 (t)EURo.
> 4x20 green/yellow is about 81,00 EUR and 4x40 about 83,20 EUR

Thats really very expensive, for this price i can build nearly two.

> I've just written an email to lcd-module.de demanding a price list. I
> hope there will be an answer and I'll post it here as well - if someone
> is interested in it.

The problem is, that lcd-module.de don't sell to end-customer and i
need one maybe two displays and that is to less.

--
Bye
Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index