[vdr] Re: AW: Re: LCD-Display

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:45:36 +0200, Matthias Fechner wrote:

>Is an 40x4 display working with the lcd-patch?
should work, but I don't know if it uses the whole display then...

>But if i see the pics on:
>http://www.s-koch.de/vdr/vdr_01.jpg
>I'am not sure, if  LCD 204A LED from reichelt is the correct display.
>Is that display really so big?
I don't know the LCD204A LED, but in the background of the above pic
you can see out old analogue video-recorder, so you can estimate the
size. ATM the display is plugged off because I "grilled" it with
12Volts I think... ;-(( I'm just ordering a new one, but this time with
background illumination... ;-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index