[vdr] Re: Need help converting .vdr to mpeg

Am Donnerstag, 29. August 2002 21:53 schrieb Christof Soehngen:
> Hello there,
>
> I want to convert the .vdr recordings to mpeg using Windows.
> I use PVAStrumento to make an mpeg (ps) from the vdr file, but when
> opening it in Virtual Dub, I get a message like "pack synchronisation
> error".
Afaik virtual dub cannot read mpeg2 video streams - and the recording stays
mpeg2 after PVAstrumento !
Maybe Virtual Dub tries to handle this as mpeg1 - and fails ?

Or do you use any avi-emulation codec for opening mpeg2 ? If so, tell which
one !

If the latter is the case, you could try altering some expert settings in
PVAstrumento to get it working ...

Martin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index