[vdr] Re: How to broadcast second audio pid?

You'd have sync issues if you tried that.  In adition, if the channel is
crypted, it does not seem possible to grab a secondary audio pid while the
first is in use.  I saw a patch that was supposed to address some of this
and aplied it.  I was trying to pull two different services at a time,
both needing to be decrypted with the same key, and the one sent to
DMX_OUT_DECODER worked fine, and the one that went to DMX_OUT_TAP did not
look like audio data.  I had to set it up as DMX_PES_OTHER because if I
set it to audio the audio pid would change and I'd lose audio on my
decoded channel.

But I have wanted to create a feature to transmit the audio and video out
to the network so that remote viewing would be possible.  Incorporating
this with divx and RTP would be a nice enhancement.  Have others tried
this?

_J

In the new year, Klaus Casa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do you think it could be possible to implement some trick to hear
> the second audio pid through sound card? I think it could be
> something like streaming this second audio pid, and then with
> another aplication (like mpg123) send the audio to sound card.
>
> Regards

> Testen Sie MSN Messenger für Ihren Online-Chat mit Freunden:
> http://messenger.msn.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index