[vdr] Re: How to broadcast second audio pid?

Hi,

>But I have wanted to create a feature to transmit the audio and video out
>to the network so that remote viewing would be possible.  Incorporating
>this with divx and RTP would be a nice enhancement.  Have others tried
>this?

I haven't tried it but would love to and it is on my list of future vdr
projects. Given the new plugin scheme it should be possible to do a
"network" plugin.

The major thing to do, I would imagine, is to do the clients. I want to be
able to have OSD on the clients.

I'm willing to help out with such a project and at the moment I'm only
interested in win32 clients.

Best regards
 Sven

Home | Main Index | Thread Index