[vdr] Processing streams in plugins?

Hi,

I'm sorry for asking stupid questions but I've learnt the hard way that if
you do not ask any questions you tend to not get any answers. ;-I

Are there any ideas as to if/how the plugin interfaces is going to be
changed so one could process (possibly multiple) (possibly encrypted)
streams in a plugin?

I would like to get all streams associated to a channel passed on to a
plugin for processing and I would like to send the resulting streams back to
the system for recording or viewing.

I would imagine this is not possible given the current plugin system? Is
there any work going on in this direction?

Best regards
 Sven

Home | Main Index | Thread Index