[vdr] Re: two DVBs, slow lirc latency

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Oliver Joa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yesterday, i have put a second DVB card (Hauppauge WinTV-Nova) into my
> vdr. I use vdr-1.0.4 with the aio-patch (14.08) with LNB-Sharing.
> Everything works fine, but when the second card records something, the
> remote-control gets very slow. When I press a button, sometimes nothing
> happens. When i press it longer it works. Sometimes it works at once.
> What could be the problem, there is no interrupt problem, and the
> machine is 95% to 99% idle. I have no idea.

I have straced the lircd and I could see the Keypresses at once. I have
also tried a older version of vdr (1.0.1) with only the mplayer-patch and
the problem is also there. It seems to me that it must be a problem of
vdr itself. The Keypresses are simply dropped, lirc gets it, but vdr
doesn't act on it. Does anyone have a idea?

Olli

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Oliver Joa
senior IT-architect

Gatrixx NetSolutions GmbH
Karl-Goetz-Strasse 5
97424 Schweinfurt
Fon +49 9721 797 420
Fax +49 9383 999-58
Mobil +49 160 47874 62
E-Mail ojoa@gatrixx.com, ojoa@gmx.net, oliver@j-o-a.de

Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter:
http://www.gedif.de/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index