[vdr] two DVBs, slow lirc latency

Hi,

yesterday, i have put a second DVB card (Hauppauge WinTV-Nova) into my
vdr. I use vdr-1.0.4 with the aio-patch (14.08) with LNB-Sharing.
Everything works fine, but when the second card records something, the
remote-control gets very slow. When I press a button, sometimes nothing
happens. When i press it longer it works. Sometimes it works at once.
What could be the problem, there is no interrupt problem, and the
machine is 95% to 99% idle. I have no idea.

Olli
--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Oliver Joa
senior IT-architect

Gatrixx NetSolutions GmbH
Karl-Goetz-Strasse 5
97424 Schweinfurt
Fon +49 9721 797 420
Fax +49 9383 999-58
Mobil +49 160 47874 62
E-Mail ojoa@gatrixx.com, ojoa@gmx.net, oliver@j-o-a.de

Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter:
http://www.gedif.de/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index