[vdr] Do you want me to get you one of these Aldi remote controls?

As a free service for all those poor people who do not live in
north Germany and who would like to get one of these EUR 7
Aldi remote controls, I am willing to buy them and send them
to you. You pay only the EUR 7 plus EUR 3 for P&P (inside
Germany) = 10 EUR. The work, etc. is free. My wife will make
one trip to Aldi today at ~ 14h and another one tomorrow
at ~ 13h. So send us your mails before then.

Of course, I cannot make any promises. The things may already
be sold out. Send me your orders via private mail and
put Susanne Koch <Susanne.Koch1@epost.de> CC on the same mail.

Please understand that I will not be able to handle complains,
refunds, etc. Sending the thing back to me and sending you
another one costs almost as much as the remote itself. So,
if you turn out not to like it, give it away or use it as
a door stopper. ;-)

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index