[vdr] Re: Do you want me to get you one of these Aldi remote controls?

A quick update:

*  Susanne now has enough remotes for all orders that reached
   us before 15h yesterday.

*  There were lots of units left in the store, so she is
   confident that she might also get enough remotes for all
   remaining orders.

*  Yes, she will also ship internationally. P&P to Austria and
   France is EUR 5 for one remote and EUR 8 for 2 remotes.
   Most other european countries may be similar.

*  Each remote will be shipped as soon as the money has
   arrived. Sorry, anything else might turn out to be
   too complicated.
   Check out Susanne's ebay account suse20000 if you ask
   yourself how fast she usually ships, etc.
   Please be nice and patient, she is doing this as a
   favor to the vdr community, she is making no money off
   it and it costs a lot of her time.

Carsten.

Carsten Koch wrote:

> As a free service for all those poor people who do not live in
> north Germany and who would like to get one of these EUR 7
> Aldi remote controls, I am willing to buy them and send them
> to you. You pay only the EUR 7 plus EUR 3 for P&P (inside
> Germany) = 10 EUR. The work, etc. is free. My wife will make
> one trip to Aldi today at ~ 14h and another one tomorrow
> at ~ 13h. So send us your mails before then.
>
> Of course, I cannot make any promises. The things may already
> be sold out. Send me your orders via private mail and
> put Susanne Koch <Susanne.Koch1@epost.de> CC on the same mail.
>
> Please understand that I will not be able to handle complains,
> refunds, etc. Sending the thing back to me and sending you
> another one costs almost as much as the remote itself. So,
> if you turn out not to like it, give it away or use it as
> a door stopper. ;-)
>
> Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index