[vdr] Another strange behaviour...

Hi list,

during the last few days I noticed another strange behaviour of my vdr
box:

Sometimes it happens that on playbacks of a recording an audio
glitch occurs and then the video is played back at double speed (no
audio anymore).

If I rewind to the same position in the stream and play it again from
there on, it plays absolutely normal (with audio, too)... I did this
quite a few times but it never happens on the same position in a stream
so I don't think its the signal quality of the recording. The syslog
says nothing at all...

Anyone ?

--
with best regards